Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Unit 4 Test reflection

I think I did we'll on the free body diagram objective (objective 3) because I feel like that was the objective that we covered most thoroughly in class. Also, when I was studying (especially during the after school study session) I focused on that objective. I had trouble with some of objective 4 because I did not have a goo grasp on resultant vectors. I remembered how to do component vectors, but had a hard time both finding the resultant vector as well a defining a resultant vector (I guess that would fall under objective 1- vocabulary) I didn't like how many multiple choice questions there were. I am not a fan of the multiple choice questions because they are all or nothing, so one small mistake can make a huge negative impact in your grade...plus I don't feel like it shows your true knowledge of the objective.

No comments:

Post a Comment